Wednesday, 6 February 2013

harbourside


And here we have our little red starfish in the Claus Red Snowsuit! Now on its fourth user... this little suit has been well loved and well worn :).

It was sunny last Friday, a rare break amidst all the snow, sleet, rain and wind we have had lately. Bronwen and I went downtown for a little walk, it was lovely.

Have a good day everyone!

ps- this is my 200th post. I'm not really one to keep track of posts... but that's kind of interesting, I thought. I started this blog way back in November 2007, over 5 years ago- when I was in my 4th year at Western and not even sure where I was going to be a couple months from then (I was waiting to hear where my final placement for nursing school would be). A few weeks later I finally got the answer I was waiting for.. Victoria, BC! And the rest was history....

4 comments:

Kiwiberg said...

You really have to make the most of your sunny days during the winter months.So cute with Bronwen down by the harbour. The videos you took for Omas birthday are so cute too.Looking forward to visiting this fascinating place later in the year.Love Mum.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen
I'll try my little note again; your mom said my last one didn't go through.
Bronwen looks so cute in that pic; it looks like she's just casually checking the boats out....sweet.
We had your mom and dad over last weekend, had a great time and they
are doing well!! Enjoy the winter.
Helen O.

Krista Claus said...

A famous snowsuit! Glad to see it's getting to see some more of Canada. Glad you got to see the sky in all its blueness.
Love,
Krista

Unknown said...

thanks for the comments! Always nice to hear from you ladies :)