I am on my own with the kids this week as Brian is away in California for a workshop. It has been a challenge, and we really miss him... this parenting business is a lot easier with a team of two! We're still doing alright though. Both kids are napping right now which is a nice break for this mama and gives me a chance to post some pictures...
I took Bronwen and John to Lester's farm last week with our friends Brianne and Zoey. They have a petting zoo, and LOTS of pumpkins! The pumpkin crop doesn't always grow so well in NL- one year they had absolutely none because it was too cold and wet. There's a pretty good harvest this year though!
I could barely get Bronwen to look at the camera.. she was too busy looking at everyone else.
John's first time in the stroller.. he looks pretty happy!
Riding a tractor, just like Grandpa Claus.
These guys were fluffy and cute!
Thanks Brianne for taking a pic of me with our kids.. I'm usually the one behind the camera.
John is starting to become more and more social and is quite the chatty man.. he coos and gurgles and it is really cute! He would rather smile at a real face than for a camera though...
Saturday morning flyers with Mum.. the boys were sleeping in.
Sibling meeting on the playmat
the big eyed trick.. guess John can do it too! He's getting better at it all the time..
Check out my diaper.. this is the 'Albert' print, very appropriate for PhD babies!
Like father, like son... sweaters with elbow patches!
1 comment:
Beautiful pictures Jen!!. I love to look at the new pictures. You all look so well!!
John sure looks cute to cuddle. Will be good when Dad gets a chance to see you. Love Mum.
Post a Comment