I don't really know how this summer is flying by so fast. Next Friday is August. Not really sure how I feel about that. It was a different sort of summer to begin with. Feels like it started in April, with a month of leisurely 'studying' but more hanging around. Them May turned into 'study during the weekdays, have fun on the weekends'. June was go back to ON- go up to PG- try to figure out my Vancouver life. And July has been more of the latter. With a lovely visit from my dear Pink Flamingos Lindi and Lisa thrown in the mix.
So where does that leave me? Well. 1 month till I move again. Looking forward to living with Hillary and the YWAM peeps. Looking forward to seeing dear friends Nancy and Alex again in August. And hanging out with B more.
And also- getting thrown out of the new grad program at the hospital- August 4 I am ON MY OWN. I'll get up to that 7th floor ortho trauma unit, look on the assignment boad, and see 4-6 patients with MY name in front of them and no one else. Scary. Really scary. But I can do it. There will be many frustrations along the way, and I think I'll learn a lot of stuff the hard way. But I think I'll be ready.
1 comment:
you can't do worse then the poeple nathan had... tho i think the problems there were cuz the doctor and the nurses didn't agre - but i wasn't there - so what can i really say.
Post a Comment